Welcome to the United African Apostolic Church, South Africa
- Created on Wednesday, 26 May 2010 19:36
- Last Updated on Thursday, 13 March 2014 15:04
- Published on Wednesday, 26 May 2010 09:36
- Written by Webmaster
- Hits: 1623
Welcome to the website of the United African Apostolic Church. Our slogan is "Lwanzhe lwa shango" which means "Sea of the world". Please take the opportunity to browse through our menus on the left. We know you will enjoy the experience. May the Lord bless you and remember, Jesus loves you and so do we.
We are the the second largest African initiated Church in South Africa, with our headquarters in Ha-Mavhunga, a village in the Nzhelele Valley, Limpopo Province.
Our Arch-Bishop EMM Mureri
Bishop Maleho is inaugurated as the UAAC‘s fourth RSA Bishop
- Parent Category: About the UAAC
- Created on Tuesday, 12 August 2014 09:11
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 12 August 2014 09:11
- Published on Tuesday, 12 August 2014 09:11
- Written by UAAC National Admin
- Hits: 111
The UAAC ‘s blue and white wave accompanied Archbishop EMM Mureri to inaugurate Bishop Piet Maleho, in Phase 10, Mangaung, Free State, on 10 August 2014. Bishop Maleho joins three other South African based Bishops, Bishop Nehelula, Bishop Muravha and Bishop Nemakonde. UAAC‘s other Bishops are in various areas in Botswana and Zimbabwe respectively.
Honking horns and riveting drums characterized the glittering ceremony held at Rekgone Primary School, in Mangaung. Program directors had their hands full as they tried to control the attendants who were consistently on the edge of their seats as the electric atmosphere gained momentum.
Unprecedented volume of groceries and clothes handed out to Orphanage Homes
- Parent Category: Youth Zone
- Created on Tuesday, 19 August 2014 12:55
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 19 August 2014 12:55
- Published on Tuesday, 19 August 2014 12:55
- Written by UAAC Youth Admin
- Hits: 48
The sixth annual UAAC Orphanage visits took place on 16 August 2014 in Rockville, Soweto and Thohoyandou, Limpopo, respectively. The 2014 event attracted more attendants and gifts than in previous years.The events are conducted as part of Archbishop EMM Mureri‘s Social responsibility Program launched on 26 June 2008 in Vleifontein, during the National Youth Conference.
The mainly youthful legion of the blue and white wave brought the much needed love to kids at Othandweni andThohoyandouChildren‘s Homes.
At Thohoyandou, the youth led by Thohoyandou Chairperson, Miss Tshilidzi Nemaorani, delivered groceries to the Children‘s home.