United African Apostolic Church
The nature of the church is such that the elected leadership is obligated to lead others to follow by example whilst performing duties and trust bestowed upon them. It is through leadership that people know their responsibilities and how best they can perform those duties with diligence and dedication. Performance of such duties should be rooted in the love for God and an unquestionable willingness to serve him responsibly, and with loyalty, which should be demonstrated in the way the entire leadership attends to tasks. This expectation demands a lot of sacrifice and dedication at all times.
The UAAC is governed under the following structures:
The Arch-Bishop is the Spiritual and overall leader of the Church ◦His office is comprised of: Bishops, Superintendents, Personal Assistant, General Secretary, Spokesperson and 1 additional member in charge of finances.
- Performs executive powers of the Church.
- Consists of all structures and elder members and it assembles during the General Conference or upon instructions of the Arch-Bishop.
- The Council sanctions new policy amendments.
- Is in charge of the district that comprises of branch representatives (check the Provinces’ section for Districts’ names and their leadership details).
- The districts are led by District Councilors who are appointed by the Office of the Archbishop.
- The District Council members elect the district Chairperson, Secretary, Treasurer, Organizer and additional members.
- The Women and Youth Committees at district level report to the District Committee.
- Is in charge of the affairs of the branch.
- It is chaired by a Branch Pastor.